Football girl

SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Here are my questions and answers: I HOPE I GOT THEM RIGHT.....

Mr. Hatcher says:
I want you to make a blog posting and discuss the three most interesting things you learned about coral reefs in American Samoa.

1. I learned that they need warm and salt water.
2. I also learned that coral is formed with atolls.
3. Corals can pass diseases in the water.

Mr. Hatcher says: For more credit find out what CRAG means.

Who is part of it?

CRAG member agencies will work together by mutual consensus to manage coral reefs in American Samoa by planning achievable programs, identifying and collaborating with other partners, obtaining funding for projects, tracking project compliance, promoting public awareness, and developing local capacity for eventual self-sustainability.

What does it do?

They protect and conserve the coral reefs in American Samoa and all over the world.


Why does it do what it does?

Cause it helps to protect our coral reefs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home